Monday, December 24, 2012

Some beautiful skies ...

The week before Christmas we had some beautiful skies.  One morning I made the kids all come and look outside to see the beautiful sunrise we were having.
 The picture doesn't even do it justice.  Such a beautiful, small moment of time!
 We had also been having a bit of rain later that week.  I was doing something in my room and realized that the sun was shining and we also had some rain.  I ran outside yelling at everyone to follow since it was the perfect weather for a rainbow ...  Sure enough, there was a full rainbow in the sky.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get the whole thing, but it's still beautiful!  I'm grateful for the beautiful things that our Heavenly Father sends us to remind us to slow down and take time to enjoy the small moments!

No comments: