Monday, December 3, 2012

Calissa's Camp Loma Mar Experience

I went to camp the end of November!
 This is me getting ready, I was really excited!
I'm about to get on the bus.
My two friends and I.
 Were getting on the bus. Can't wait!
Goodbye everyone!
The beautiful scenery.
The crashing waves.
 Kyrsten, Kaitlyn, and I on the bus.
The oaks at camp. Aren't they pretty!
 We're finally here. This is going to be so much fun!
 This is my counselor Alexa. She was very nice.
 These were my cabin mates and I. We got along pretty well.
  This is Jennifer and I on a day hike. 
 The beautiful redwoods
 My trail group and I on ex-dora.(pretty weird name right)
 Me kissing a banana slug.(Would you do it?)
 Me at big red.
Were halfway to the top of mount Ellen.

 
 Secret passage.(shhhhhhhhhhhhh) 
 This is my naturalist Molly. She takes us on hikes. 
 Jennifer and I with muddy faces! 
 Me at boogie night! 
 My cabin and I at dinner one night.
 This is another picture of my cabin mates and I. 
 My funny class picture. 
 Me as a lunch worker.
 Funky hair. 
 Fly-aways!

-posted by Calissa

No comments: