Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monique

It's taken me a while to get to this post. Not because I didn't want to, but because it is hard. I tried to decide if I should post this here, but decided to since we want to remember Monique and it's a part of our life.Trav's oldest sister, Monique passed away suddenly at the age of 45 on February 15th, 2011.
We had a display set up of things that she loved, pictures of her and some of her amazing talents.
She loved doing jigsaw puzzles and brain puzzles.

She had an amazing talent in woodworking.

She love to read and loved the colors red, black and white.

She was also an artist.
She loved children and was so good to them.
My kids and the other cousins gravitated to her.


The service was beautiful and all her siblings talked (RK played the piano) and the nieces and nephews sang "I am a Child of God."

Tey, Kaisen, Jarom, Kennedy, Calissa, Jami (Jami's brother) and Kylee.

RK, Azure and Rob
Kaisen and Logan

Conner, Jordan, Kylee and Calissa
The church provided a nice lunch after the burial.

Melanee and Robert
Trav, Jami and Tey
We'll miss you Monique!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen: You've done a wonderful job on this post. Monique will be remembered fondly. Mom

Jami said...

Jen, I loved it, it was so perfect. Thank you. We will all miss her. Thanks for the memories