Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Very Scary Ferris Wheel

Travis doesn't do spinning rides like the teacups and can't even watch the merry-go-round while we ride it. He takes Dramamine so he can go on the other rides. (He said it's because he has incredible balance and that's why he gets feeling sick). So, I was very surprised when we decided to go on the Ferris wheel and Travis agreed to go along. I asked him if he was sure and he said, "I should be fine." We got on and Calissa was saying that she was a little afraid and Travis said, "It's not scary Calissa and it's really safe." Then I looked down and saw his hand holding on!

We're just getting going and everyone is happy!

We decided to get one of the swinging baskets instead of the stationary ones that go super, super high.

Once it started swinging this is what Parker and I saw. Open mouths and screaming as we swung around. Parker and I were laughing so hard that we were crying by the end of the ride.

Who knew that the Ferris wheel was the scariest ride that we would go on?

No comments: