Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Trip

Last Thursday (11/18) right after the kids got home from school we packed up the car and took off for Disneyland! We made it to our hotel in a little under 6 hours and had no traffic at all. We also got to see a beautiful sunset! We stayed at the Paradise Pier Hotel at Disneyland and Calissa decided right away that she wanted her picture taken. We hadn't even checked in yet!
Smile Calissa!

We were on the 10th floor of the hotel and had a fun view of California Adventure. We even had enough beds for all 5 of us. Usually one kid is on the floor, but they had another twin bed that the kids took turns sleeping in. We were there 6 nights, so they each got two turns.

The kids and Travis enjoyed the hot tub one night. It was too cold to be outside in a swimsuit, so I sat on the side and put my feet in. Unfortunately the towel that I was sitting on got wet and I had a nice wet spot on my behind as we walked back to our room! Conner and Calissa are showing off their beards!

Here is the water slide at the pool. Parker said it was boring because it didn't go very fast and the water was cold.

Conner getting off. I think they only went down twice and then headed over to the pool.

Parker

Calissa looks freezing!

Relaxing in the pool. Travis and I sat and read our books and kept warm. The weather was on the cool side, but not too bad for our trip.

I decided that since I had sooooo many pictures that I would break our trip up into a bunch of smaller posts. Happy Reading!

No comments: