Thursday, May 20, 2010

You're A Good Man Charlie Brown!

On Monday, Calissa and Conner's classes took a field trip to the Martinez Amphitheater to see "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown!" I went as a chaperone for Calissa's class, but it was nice to have Conner there as well. It was cold and rain was threatening. We were told that if it rained, the show would be canceled and we would head back to school. Despite a few rain drops, the rain held out until we were heading back to the school buses.Calissa and Kaitlyn. The kids (and I) were excited to get milk and cookies at the start of the play, but unfortunately it was only for the kids! I was disappointed, but Calissa shared with me!
The cast.

Conner with his class.

The cast signed autographs at the end of the show. Snoopy was definitely the most popular character.

Here is Linus with my group.
(I only had three kids to keep track of ... how nice is that?)

No comments: