Saturday, September 13, 2014

Birthday Surprise!

I got to sub this year on my birthday in Christopher's 2nd grade class.  This lovely praying mantis greeted me as I was trying to unlock the door.  I managed to move him off and get him into a bush (with the help of another teacher).

The kids were cute and sang to me, and gave me a birthday sticker to wear.  The teacher left me some beautiful flowers, and Christopher brought me a balloon and a caramel apple.

The boys bought me a card and an Amazon gift card (with their own money)!  It was very sweet of them. Calissa made me a card and wrote a nice note.  Travis bought me a new camera and got me a gift card for a manicure and pedicure. 

It was a pretty great birthday!

PS - I also got spoiled by other friends and family.  I love the notes, cards, and time spent with friends and family the best!

No comments: