Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween!

We started our Halloween celebration a little early this year.  Trunk or Treat was the Friday before Halloween and Calissa invited a few friends.
 Kaitlyn, Calissa, and Kyrsten all dressed up and ready to go!
(Little Red Riding Hood, a butterfly ballerina, and a skeleton)
Conner (a soccer ref), Calissa (a blue butterfly ballerina), Trav (a hockey player - minus a few teeth), and Parker (a runner).
Here I am joining them.  I went as a substitute teacher!
Drew, Tina and the kids joined us.  Here is me and Emily.
Here's a close-up of Travis, minus a few teeth.  He freaked a few people out that night.  I think it was fun that he didn't wear them!  Calissa and friends got plenty of candy and everyone had a great time!
 
Halloween night Parker went to a volleyball game at CHS while Travis took the other two trick or treating with Uncle Drew.  I stayed home sick.  It was the first Halloween I've missed trick-or-treating in 16 years!  Now we just need to get rid of all of that candy!

No comments: