Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stake Conference

 Today was Stake Conference.  Travis was out of town for the Ragnar and I had to help accompany the Stake Men's Choir that day.  It was a beautiful day!  The choir sounded great, Sister Capson sat with my kids (and brought them to the Conference) and then we grabbed a quick picture on our way home.  A funny thing happened that morning on the way to Conference.  I drove over to the Capson's house and left Trav's car for her to go pick up my kids in a little later, so I could drive them home and she could ride with her husband.  The kids were ready when she picked them up!  They were about halfway to the Temple when Parker said, "My dad has a car just like this!"  Sister Capson laughed when she told him that this was his dad's car!  Funny Parker!
Look at that pose of Calissa's!  Watch Out!
Conner, Parker and Calissa

No comments: