Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Conner!!

Conner turned 10 years old last Sunday. I can't believe he's that old already!! He has really grown up and matured a lot in the last year. He is a lot of fun to have around (most of the time, but I guess the same could be said for me too :)
Here he is opening his presents after church. He wanted to have homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I forgot to make them on Saturday night. Luckily I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered so I got up at 6:30 to start them so I could put them together before church and we could bake them when we got home. He was a little disappointed, but said he was OK waiting. I think they were worth the wait.
Lego Indiana Jones for the Wii, a new bike, a gift card to Game Stop and a couple of new books. Spoiled kid!!
He got his favorite for Sunday dinner and chose Shells for dinner and Eclair cake for dessert. Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Drew, Aunt Tina and Christopher came over to help him celebrate. His friend birthday party will be next Saturday. He's having a sports party at the park. Should be lots of fun and pretty easy to do. Travis gets to run this one.
We love you Conner and are so happy that you are a part of our family!

No comments: