Friday, June 5, 2009

Piano Recital

The Spring Recital has come and gone. Always fun, but always glad when it's over. It motivates me each year to get my yard in shape and flowers planted and also to wash those windows! No one really cares, but me.
Parker has taken over the first spot in the recital. I usually have my best students go first and last. He played really well this year and no broken bones. Hooray!!

Conner played toward the end and did really well too. He is coming along, but still doesn't understand that mom's job as his piano teacher is to point out things that are wrong. We're working on that. Calissa is going to start piano next week. That could be a disaster waiting to happen!

Here are all my students as I was passing out awards. They all did a really nice job.

Here is Conner playing one of his songs. My mom captured his songs on her camera. Forgot about it until after Parker played so she missed him.

No comments: