Friday, May 1, 2009

Smith Family Farm

I got to go with Calissa's class to the Smith Family Farm for a field trip yesterday. It was my 4th or 5th visit to the farm, but it is always a fun and easy trip!
The kids got to hold and pet a bunny - so soft and cute!
They also got to hold and pet a chick.This is such a great picture of Calissa - one of my favorites!!
Calissa's 1st grade class being crazy!
Here is Calissa and her good friend, Kyrsten.

We had a really fun day. The kids got to go into the barn for a music sing-a-long, plants some plants to take home, look for worms and talk about good bugs, go on a hay ride, and feed the animals.
I was able to go on 3 of Calissa's field trips this year (Travis went on one too). I also got to go on one of Conner's (Travis got to go on one too). We've had a fun year! I'm sad it's drawing to a close!

No comments: