Monday, May 25, 2009

Calissa is 7!!

I can't believe that Calissa, my baby girl is 7 years old already! Time has flown by so fast. She is so much fun to be around (when she is in a good mood). She loves to play, but I think her favorite thing to do is make messes. We started off celebrating her birthday on Sunday night with one of her favorite dinners (beef stroganoff ... made lovingly by mom who had been throwing up the night before). Then she had some yummy birthday cupcakes that Parker made for her and all three kids frosted and decorated. And let me tell you ... they were decorated really good!!Monday morning she woke up and opened her presents. She got a new outfit.
A new bike and helmet (it seemed so big when I bought it).

She also got Disney's Sing It. Calissa was in heaven and very good at it.
(Only mom can beat her!)

She requested pancakes for breakfast. She was excited when we opened up her helmet for her and decided to wear it to breakfast!

After breakfast and a little yard work we went to see Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian. We enjoyed that and then met Grandma and Grandpa Romer at Elephant Bar for dinner. Calissa loves the attention of people singing to her (OK, she loves any and all attention showered her way). I think she had a great day ... I know the rest of us did! Her friend birthday party will be in a couple of weeks at her gymnastics place. What fun to have her birthday spread over two weeks. Lucky, lucky girl!!
I love you Calissa!

No comments: