Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter fun

Here are the kids before church getting their first look at their Easter Baskets. Since we had to be at church at 8:30 this morning, the kids waited until after church to hunt for their eggs. They were good about waiting! Not too much complaining. The Easter Bunny brought each of them a new book and a game for the family (Farkel Party). We played it this afternoon. It's quite a fun game that any age can play.Here they are after church (notice the hair doesn't look quite as nice :) ready for their egg hunt.Can't fool Calissa ...
Conner finding one.
Parker liked finding the high ones. Maybe he just liked standing on the couch!
Conner was the first one finished finding his 12 regular eggs and 1 large egg with $5 in it.
Lucky kids! I wish the Easter Bunny would bring me money (well really I'd like a pool in my backyard if I could have anything).

Calissa was done next.
Parker was the last since he had to find the "harder" hid eggs. We finally played a little game of warmer/colder to find the last few. The Easter Bunny did a good job of hiding the eggs.

We were able to go over to my parents' house for Easter Dinner. Parker made the cheesy potatoes and I made rolls. We had a yummy dinner and enjoyed spending time with family on this beautiful Easter Day. Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: