Friday, May 23, 2014

End of Year Volleyball Party

We hosted the end of year Volleyball Party at our house on Thursday night.  We had about 60 people over for a potluck in the backyard.  Andrew, Tina and I made pulled pork (and pulled chicken) and Jake's family donated sausages to cook.  Everyone else brought sides and drinks.  Wish I had taken some pictures of the festivities, but I was too busy playing host!
One of the mom's on the team made this cool topsy-turvey Volleyball cake.
(I didn't get the best angle with my picture!)
Parker was given several awards.  His Varsity certificate,
Scholar Athlete (should have been a 4.5 GPA - History teacher messed up the grades 3rd quarter)
NCS Scholar Athlete,
2nd Team All-League,
 and MVP of the Varsity Team (voted on by his teammates).
 Congratulations Parker!
Thanks Coaches! (Uncle Drew & Conner)

No comments: