Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Few Field Trips

Calissa had the opportunity to go on several field trips this year.  The first one was on the Brownlee Research Vessel.  I wasn't chosen to attend, but she still had a great time and took pictures with her camera. The second one Travis went on to the Sanitation District.
 - Posted by Calissa
My best friend Kaitlyn.
One of my other friends Jackie.
The boat that was at the harbor.
It was called the Brownlee.
My BFF Natalie and me.
The water is very murky at the Delta.
My group found lots of fish. One of the fish was an angelfish.
Another was a guppy.
The last one was a trout.
My teacher Ms. Gerdts went on the field trips with us
The next field trip was to the Sanitation District. My dad was a chaperone.  My mom said she could go, but I wanted my dad to go.
This is where all the things we throw down the toilet go.(Yuck)
This is where the water goes to be filtrated.
After it gets filtrated they get most of the small stuff out.
This is where bacteria farts are stored.
This is called a beaver hole because that's how they get in and out of the water.
Doesn't this look like a golf course? Well actually its water.
Were leaving now ;(

No comments: