Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Miss Mess!

Here is Calissa's messy room. She loves to make messes and thinks that it's not a problem to have a messy room. She loves to get out things to play with and then get something else out, and then something else ... you get the idea. I always tell her she needs to put things away before starting something else. But she always says "but I'm still playing with that." This is definitely not the messiest her room has been, but it's pretty bad!Littlest Pet Shop, Stuffed Animals, Polly Pockets, Oh my!
(Somehow she tied several of her stuffed animals to Parker's Phoenix ball!)
Clothes, books, and bags, oh my!!
It's amazing we don't trip trying to get into her room at night.
I took these pictures after she had gone to sleep. The funny thing is that she has to sleep with things in her bed too. She always has toys, markers, crayons, books, magazine, scissors (safety), stuffed animals, dolls ... you name it. I don't think it would be comfortable, but she doesn't seem to mind. IN FACT I THINK SHE LIKES IT!


Poor mom and dad!! Hopefully she'll out grow it soon.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

This looks quite like a girl room at my house ... but a little more mature in terms of mess-making skills. =) Yes, I think you're right - Calissa likes it!

Kellie said...

Calissa, I love you. I will come to California to teach you how to clean up your room. I am a really good cleaner.

XOXO
ABBY