Friday, December 23, 2016

Activities this Christmas Season

 We had a busy, but wonderful Christmas season.  We were able to do a lot of service tied in to the church initiative, "Light the World."  The kids and I were able to volunteer at the Salvation Army on a couple of occasions.  
 We went to see "Scrooge, The Musical," Calissa and I saw "The Nutcracker," and the family went to see pianist, Jason Lyle Black in concert.  We had some great free events that we attended at the temple.
 I also got my birthday present, a picture of the Oakland Temple.  Isn't it beautiful?
I got released as RS Secretary and called as an Activity Day Leader.  We went to the Bay Area Crisis Nursery with the girls to wrap presents for them.

We also adopted a family for Christmas.  We are grateful for the blessings that we've been given and the opportunities that we had to serve others this Christmas season!

No comments: