Friday, August 21, 2015

Look Who's Driving?

Last Sunday, Conner got his favorite meal (steak) at Sunday dinner!
 Also, got homemade chocolate cake!  YUM!!
 On Wednesday, he was scheduled for his driving test.  I panicked a little when I remembered that they check the headlights and I vaguely remember Parker telling us he had a headlight out.  Once we got there I had him turn on his lights .... and yes, he had a headlight out! I worried and worried and worried (even made Travis drive his car down), but they didn't even check his headlights ...
 and off he drove!
 He came back a short 11 minute later with a big smile on his face.  He only missed three very minor things and got his license!  We are so proud of him! 
That afternoon off he drove for the very first time to Cross Country practice!
Great job Conner!

No comments: