Saturday, June 13, 2015

We have a graduate!

Somehow, Parker has grown up and we have a graduate!  He graduated on Wednesday night.
 After a morning of pouring rain ... in June ... in the middle of an historic drought ... the rain stopped and we headed off to the Concord Pavilion for Graduation.
Grandma helped him decorate his grad cap.  I guess that's a thing now.  We didn't do that when I was in High School.
 It turned out great!  The Flash ... Parker Burr.


Parker's awards and honors listed in the program.
  More awards.
 Here he is with some friends before the ceremony started.
(Can't remember his name), Trever, Parker, Spencer, Zach, Nathan
 I have to admit the decorated caps make it much easier to find your child during the ceremony!
 Parker and some other senior (Courtney, Lisa, Nathan) doing sign language to the song, "The Best Day of My Life" for the Graduation Ceremony.
 Congratulations to Parker Burr!!
 Proud parents.
 Proud Family!
 Victoria and Parker
 Uncle Drew and Aunt Tina
(Did you notice Parker's awesome money lei that Aunt Tina made him?)
 The Rossi Family
Nathan, Zach, Trever and Parker
 Brittany, Parker, Courtney
Carpool buddies and church friends for a long time!
 Brandt and Parker
Cyrius and Parker
After graduation the graduates (and me) headed off to Grad Night at Center Concord. It was a fun-filled night with amazing decorations!  I was in charge of the food for the evening and took the day off work to buy and prepare the food.  I'm glad I was able to be a part of this special night (even if I had to go to the last day of school the next day on no sleep.)  They ate, had karaoke, danced, bowled, played games, got massages, etc. They had a fun time and partied until 4:00 am.  Then Parker had to stay and help me clean up until almost 5:00 am!
Parker and Trever - best friends since they were babies!
I'm going to miss them when they are gone.
Parker's airbrush shirt that they made that night.
Can't believe that he's done with school and headed on a mission in a few short months!

No comments: