Friday, August 1, 2014

Girl's Camp 2014

On The Sunday before I had to go (which was one day before) I tried on my pack just so I knew I could carry it.
Me and my BFF Gracie getting in the car about to go( her pack is in the car)
 Me and my 2 BFF's about to get on the bus for 3 hours (little did we know that they were going to take 3 wrong turns!)
 My mom and I saying goodbye for a week.
 On the bus we had some fun...like taking funny pictures.
 My friends EmJ and Hannah are enjoying themselves on the bus.
 This is the Rotunda where we had all our great meals.
 This is my group of all the girls going for their first time and of course the big sisters who help us along the way.
 My friend Gracie insisted that I take a picture of her with the "Tiki man" by our campground.
 This is the chapel where we had the testimony meeting on the last night. Everyone cried at the meeting.
 Me, Hannah, and Gracie shared a tarp throughout the week.
 This is the flag area where we came twice a day to raise/take down the flag.
 Me and Gracie at the Rotunda...we're starving!
 One night at campfire some girls were called up to be blindfolded and put makeup onto the big sisters. Then another girl picks an accessory to put on them. This was the finishing look at my wonderful makeup skills.
Here's some other big sisters who got their makeup done.
 The brethren also got their makeup done and the one to the left kept his on for 3 more days! 
 Gracie caught some baby catfish at the lake we were at. They were so cute!!!
 One day we had a bunch of challenges to do and one of them was to stick a bunch of life savers on someones face. This is the finished product. 58 life savers!!
Last day of the week me and Gracie took a picture and made picture frames so we can remember this year. Our picture is amazing!
At the end of the week already.This is me and Gracie on the way back home. Cant wait to come back next year!!


No comments: