Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another School Year Begins

I was just thinking today that I don't have many more "1st day of schools" left.  This year was our 11th of school and we only have 7 more.  It's gone by way to quickly!  This year was a little different because I was going back to school too.  I am subbing for a 4th grade teaching the first seven weeks of school.  It was a bit of a rush the first day, but I remembered to get our 1st day pictures!
 Calissa
5th Grade at MG
Ms. Gerdts
Favorite part of the day - Getting to do no "work" & art
Worst part of the day - Nothing ... it was awesome!
 Conner
7th Grade at SMS
Best part of the day - Having two PE classes!
Worst part of the day -   Sitting around in the baking hot sun (during the two PE classes).

Parker
10th Grade at CHS
Best part of the day - Finding out I have good kids in my classes and awesome teachers!
Worst part of the day - Doing absolutely nothing and finding out how hard AP World History is going to be.

Good luck kids!  Hope it's another great year for all of you!

No comments: