Saturday, July 30, 2011

Roller Skating Fun

On Wednesday, Calissa decided that she wanted to go roller skating. I asked her if she wanted to just go with me, or if she wanted to invite a friend. She decided to invite a friend, which made me happy since I got to read my book while they roller skated. Calissa has only been roller skating once, but really wanted to try it out again. Doesn't she look happy? She was struggling the first half of the session, but I gave her a few pointers from my experience in roller skating and she got more confidence and started skating better. I think she'll want to go back again. She and Kaitlyn LOVED it when they turned off the lights for 3-4 songs and turned on all the disco lights. She thought that was so cool!
Nothing like a friend, some fun music, sweaty bodies and over-priced food to put a smile on her face!

No comments: