Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Big Night for Conner!

Last Thursday night we attended our last pack meeting!
(Is that the Hallelujah Chorus I hear in the background? Just kidding ... sort of)
Conner and pack got together for an outdoor pack meeting. The Webelos started the night off by building a campfire. (We all definitely smelled like campfire by the time we got home!)
Conner has worked hard and had earned two more activity pins and finished off the requirements for his Arrow of Light.
Here he is with his arrow.
(As I was looking at these pictures I think I might need to color my hair! I've been resisting but looking at this picture up close, the gray really stands out! Yikes!)

Here is Conner pinning on the Arrow of Light mom pin and he didn't poke me.

Conner also bridged over to boy scouts that night as well. Big night for Conner!

Here is Brother Crow welcoming his two newest scouts. Conner and Lincoln!

They are joining the Road Runner Patrol.

Congratulations Conner. We are very proud of all of your hard work!
(... and glad that cub scouts is over! Shhh! Don't tell!)

No comments: